Help us shape the future of telecoms as an Android Developer
As an Android Developer on the HiHi team, you will be challenged with working on hardware that is truly unique. We manufacture our own bespoke hardware and maintain a suite of applications to meet the needs of our customers and presents unique challenges to any developer.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Salary of £40-50K
- Flexible working, including the option to work remotely now and after Covid
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec laptop and iPhone/Google/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch if office based
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and highly-trusting. We believe working with you to achieve training goals supported by a 4K yearly training budget. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Taking our concepts through development and delivering them to customers
- Understanding the needs of the business and our customers to deliver the best product
- Participating in code reviews
- Investigate new technologies that would improve the product
- Developing and maintaining our suite of apps on the HiHi device
- Supporting and mentoring other members of the team
And what do I need?
- Android SDK
- Android developer tools (ADB/Fastboot/QFIL)
Desirable skills include
- AOSP and CodeAurora knowledge
- Experience with linux kernel and driver development
- SIP communication
- Knowledge of Qualcomm Snapdragon platform
HiHi are located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (journey time is approx. 7 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.