Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Business Analyst
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple projects and undertake multiple roles from process and requirements analysis to assisting with testing and user training.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry for Test Analysts, the benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and highly trusting. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing as a Business Analyst?
- Work closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
- Gather, analyse and manage business requirements.
- Communicate effectively with business users and stakeholders at all levels.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and development team to ensure appropriate communication and dependencies are managed effectively.
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on design options and manage associated risks.
And what do I need?
- Experience as a business system analyst, collecting, analysing requirements and designing optimal solutions.
- Experience in all stages and components of delivering a solution, including Business Processes, Business requirements, User experience, Testing, User training and designing software.
- Experience in designing and specifying end user software applications.
- A solid understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.