Help us shape the future of telecoms as a CRM Developer
We are seeking CRM Developers to help us integrate with numerous platforms and 3rd party applications. Our CRM roadmap will see us taking information from our customers at point of sale, through our in-house sales application, right through to installation of our industry leading tablet based touch phone. Working with the latest technology, we will be adding chat bots to our customer service systems to reduce resolution times for our customers & creating a data warehouse to manage our Business Intelligence data & better understand our customer journey.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec smart phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Write efficient, maintainable code and test coverage that contributes towards the business’ goals
- Using cutting edge technologies to deliver market leading solutions. We are a modern company utilising the last tech.
- Using tools like Git, Jira, confluence and bitbucket. Using CI tools like Team City
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for the development and delivery of our products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
- Strive to embed continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Contribute towards building a self-organised team.
- Engage in self-development activities relevant to the role, helping others with this process (knowledge sharing and coaching).
And what do I need?
- Advanced IT skills. You have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- A basic understanding of SQL reporting.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat facility.