Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Front End Developer
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry for Test Analysts, the benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up £40-50K
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours (core hours 10-3 with a 36.5 hour working week) & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec smart phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and highly trusting. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing as a Front End Developer ?
- Write efficient, maintainable code and test coverage that contributes towards the business’ goals and a desirable user experience.
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for the development and delivery of our products and services.
- Participate in and support our chosen software development methodology and related team activities and ceremonies.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
- Strive to embed continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Contribute towards building a self-organised team.
And what do I need?
- Desirable skills include:
- Understanding of frameworks like React, Svelte, Vue and Angular.
- Distributed Source Control systems like Git.
- An appreciation of API practices and integrating with technologies utilising RESTful design and GraphQL.
- Front end testing frameworks.
- CI/CD pipelines especially with NPM, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.