Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Graduate / Junior Developer
We’re looking for a graduate or junior developer to join one of our Agile development teams creating enterprise telephony systems and business applications. 4com are currently experiencing rapid growth after the successful launch of our own business telephone the HiHi.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Starting salary of up to £28,000
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Flexible working
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 including bank holidays)
- High spec phone & laptop
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times best company to work for (2017). We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back to the community and the connection the staff have with the company.
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Working on our internal systems (MS Dynamics CRM system)
And what do I need?
Experience in Android / Java Development.
Desirable: Delivered and released applications either commercially or independently
Please send us an email to email@example.com or use the live chat facility.