Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Lead .NET Developer
HiHi are developing a range of industry leading products which will change our position in the marketplace and the business telephone industry. This role plays a pivotal part in being part of the future of HiHi. Every day will bring new challenges, we want our staff to bring fresh ideas, relish new challenges and push boundaries.
Ideally, you will have experience working on cloud systems e.g. Azure, AWS, etc. or be very passionate about working in a heavily cloud-oriented environment. We constantly review the latest technologies to investigate how they can help. We are happy to provide training in the technologies we use daily like .NET Core 3.1 and Azure Technologies like Functions, App Services and Service Fabric. We are also using Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code.
Why join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up to £70,000.
- A generous 30 Days holiday (38 incl bank holidays)
- Flexible working (core hours 10-3/4:30) to support your work/life balance.
- The opportunity for Homeworking.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support.
- An annual training budget of £4000 so you can invest in your future. Anything from subscriptions to Pluralsight, periodicals, through to attendance at international conferences.
- Time for Innovation where you can work on whatever you want, with whomever you want, so long as the work reflects the mission of the company and you can demo your work to others.
- A high spec smartphone and laptop.
- Home office budget – you can use up to £500 of your training budget to put towards improving your home office working environment.
- A Swag Bag when you start full of 4Com & HiHi goodies.
- Private medical for you and your family after 1-year service.
- Costa Coffee subscription of £40 per month to keep you fuelled and provide a great opportunity to get up from your desks.
- Frequent Department wide offsite events to get everyone together, share experiences and meet the team.
- Monthly Quizzes and Prize draws with decent prizes up for grabs.
- Opportunities to get involved in local events supporting your local digital community.
- Pension, death in service, cycle to work and an active culture supporting charity work.
What would I be doing?
- You’ll set standards for programming techniques and tools and advise on their application and ensure compliance.
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on design options and/or changes.
- Advising on system design balance between functional, service quality, usability, and technical capability.
- Taking technical responsibility for the software development process.
- Assigning work to team members and monitoring performance, providing advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Reviewing the teams work and implementing any corrective action if any issues are discovered.
HiHi are located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (journey time is approx. 7 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.