Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Lead .NET Developer
Here at HiHi we are developing a range industry leading products which will change our position in the marketplace and the business telephone industry. This role plays a pivotal part in developing the future of HiHi and the teams which produce the products which will enable our strategy and vision.
Ideally, you will have experience working on cloud systems e.g. Azure, AWS, etc. or be very passionate about working in a heavily cloud-oriented environment. We are happy to provide training in the technologies we use daily like .NET Core, Azure Service Fabric and Azure Functions.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary of up to £55K
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including option to work fully remotely
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec smartphone and laptop
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Sets standards for programming techniques and tools, advise on their application and ensure compliance
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on design options and/or changes
- Advise on system design balance between functional, service quality, usability, and technical capability
- Estimate the effort and likelihood of a successful deliverable based on standard inputs
- Take technical responsibility for the software development process
- Assigns work to team members and monitor performance, providing advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required
- Design, code, test, correct and document large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
- Review teams work and implement corrective action if any issues are discovered
HiHi are located in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (journey time is approx. 7 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.