Help us shape the future of telecoms as a .Net Developer
We’re working on a range of products that are changing how businesses in the UK communicate. As we move into the next phase of our plan, we’re looking for additional .Net Developers to join us at our new Head Office in central Bournemouth.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Our tech stack includes C#, .NET Core, Azure cloud services & Agile . We don’t expect you to know it all but a keen-ness to learn is essential.
- Write efficient, maintainable code and test coverage that contributes towards the business’ goals
- Using cutting edge technologies to deliver market leading solutions. We are a modern company utilising the last tech.
- Using tools like Git, Jira, confluence and bitbucket. Using CI tools like Team City
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for the development and delivery of our products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
- Strive to embed continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Contribute towards building a self-organised team.
- Engage in self-development activities relevant to the role, helping others with this process (knowledge sharing and coaching).
And what do I need?
- 1+ year in .NET Development
- Good knowledge of accepted software design patterns and best practices
- Agile experience is desirable.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat facility.