Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Product Owner
At HiHi we’re looking for a Product Owner to work in our agile software development team, working with Web, Dynamics 365 & .Net technologies. We’re investing heavily in creating an interconnected end to end sales to service delivery process. This is being designed and developed in-house and includes both software and hardware. The focus of this delivery process is to enable HiHi to expand and cope with sales, which are predicted to increase 3-fold in the next 3 years. You’ll have an influence on the development path of the products with direct feedback from end users.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Starting salary of up to £60,000
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Flexible working
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and highly trusting. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and we host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Heavily contribute to Vision and Program Backlog. Own team backlog and implementation.
- Take a lead role in planning our Program Increments.
- Gather and clarify business ideas/requirements and employ innovative approaches to develop these into design concepts.
- Take responsibility for business analysis, where the advice given, and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organisation.
- Analyse the characteristics of users and their tasks, the technical, organisational and physical environment in which products or systems will operate.
- Drive Sprint goals and Sprint content via prioritized stories. Accept Sprint increments.
- Establish story acceptance criteria, accept stories into the baseline.
- Formally assess the usability of new or existing products or services.
- Manage product releases.
- Provide training and support.
And what will I need?
You’ll need previous experience as a Product Owner or similar and will have experience in managing the end to end of product or project delivery. You’ll put yourself in the businesses shoes to understand what the products need to do and translate these requirements into defined features for the development teams.
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.