Help us shape the future of Telecoms as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The IT team is looking for a new engineer to help drive transformative change in the use of on-prem and cloud services. With access to both Azure, AWS and many advanced Office 365 features there is huge scope in a role that can make a real difference to how staff work, collaboration and technological direction of the company’s infrastructure.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Starting salary of up to £50,000
- Training Opportunities
- Free company lunches if targets are met
- Monthly draws to win £500 shopping vouchers (about 20 winners a month)
- Charity events
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a SME or larger sized company
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with stakeholders, able to get the best out of people
- Effective time and project management skills
- Strong technical knowledge of on-premise Windows server & desktop operating systems and Active Directory
- Technical knowledge of Azure cloud services in areas such as virtual machines, storage accounts, networking & security, SQL Azure and Azure Active Directory
- VMware and vCenter
- Solid understanding of IP networks, VLANs and routing fundamentals
- Solid understanding and experience of firewall, remote access and VPN technologies
- Disaster recovery & business continuity concepts and experience
- Experience in developing, deploying and maintaining infrastructure including patching
Desirable skills & experience:
- Powershell and scripting experience
- Antivirus and related security products
- Understanding of database principles, preferable knowledge of SQL
- Experience of storage technologies such as SAN, NAS and cloud based
- Linux and OSX knowledge
- VOIP experience
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.