Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Senior .Net Developer
HiHi are developing a range of industry leading product which will change our position in the marketplace and the business telephone industry. This role plays a pivotal part in being part of the future of HiHi. Every day will bring new challenges, we want our staff to bring fresh ideas, relish new challenges and push boundaries.
Ideally, you will have experience working on cloud systems e.g. Azure, AWS, etc. or be very passionate about working in a heavily cloud-oriented environment. We constantly review the latest technologies to investigate how they can help. We are happy to provide training in the technologies we use daily like .NET Core 3.1 and Azure Technologies like Functions, App Services and Service Fabric. We are also using Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code.
Why join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up to £55,000.
- An annual training budget of £4,000 (Anything from subscriptions to international conferences).
- Flexible working (core hours 10-3) and the option to work from home.
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays).
- High spec smart phone and laptop.
- Private medical for you and family after 1-year service.
- Pension, death in service, cycle to work scheme, charity work, free drinks and free fruit.
What would I be doing?
- Working as a developer in a team which delivers well-engineered software with minimal defects.
- Ensuring the teams planned development work is achievable within the timeframe set.
- Ensuring any ambiguity in specifications or designs is clarified before implementation.
- Managing the relevant sprint processes assigned to the team.
- Making sure that the appropriate technology and architecture is being used in developing the products.
HiHi Ltd are based in brand new offices in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.