Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Test Analyst
We’re looking for a Test Analyst to work within one of our agile development teams creating enterprise systems and line of business applications. You’ll develop the testing frameworks and where appropriate introduce new tools with the goal to automate as much of the testing processes as possible.
Why Join us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Implementing test strategies on multiple software products.
- Working with the development team and business analysts to take user requirements and produce test scenarios – covering both expected and unexpected behaviour, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Establish a consistent testing framework and tool chain over multiple software products.
- Writing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Integrating your scripts with the development pipeline.
- Where required completing manual testing.
- Creating and maintaining suitable test environments.
- Reporting test results and managing defects.
- Working directly with users on UAT.
- Testing failover scenarios.
- Testing performance and load.
- Mentoring other QA staff.
And what do I need?
- Automation software testing experience in an agile (BDD) environment including creating and maintaining test plans.
- Be able to hit the ground running and suggest new ways of working.
- Great communication and organisational skills and obviously a natural problem solving mindset.
It would be a bonus if you have experience with Selenium, specflow, Cucumber or similar automation testing tools. Additionally knowledge of C#, PBX, Voice and video products will be beneficial.
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
Beneficial skills for this test analyst role include: Selenium, specflow, Cucumber or similar automation testing tools. Additionally, knowledge of C#, PBX, Voice and video products will be beneficial.