Help us shape the future of telecoms as a Unified Communications Engineer
We have and continue to turn the telecoms world on its head. We’ve developed unique products and services which have seen excellent growth and interesting work and challenges appear. As we move into the next phase of our plan, we’re looking for a Unified Communications Engineer to join us at our Head Office in central Bournemouth.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Salary up to £45,000
- Flexible working – individual requests can be discussed at application stage (work from home, remote work, flexible hours).
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl. bank holidays)
- High spec mobile phone of your choice
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch on us
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Maintenance and in-life changes to existing UC and Network infrastructure
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support to customers
- Proactive monitoring of the platform core network and customer networks
- Development, Deployment, Integration and Testing of new Network, Voice and Video products and services
- Diagnosing and Debugging of service/system issues to identify causes and solutions in a timely manner
- Work closely with Engineering and Development teams in line with your responsibilities
- Responsible to perform all the duties of the role on an “as needed” basis to ensure SLA’s and customer expectations are met
- Develop documentation related to services, procedures and processes
- Liaise with Suppliers and Third Parties
And what do I need?
- Good Understanding of Voice and Data Networks
- Good understanding of various Voice and Video protocols
- Good understanding of Unified Communications platforms in general
- Experience in working on various SME routers and networking gear like DrayTeks, Cisco, Netgear etc
- Experience with Linux, Broadworks, Broadsoft, Wireshark and SIP would be beneficial
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.