Help us shape the future of telecoms as a UX Designer
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a new team who will be responsible for the redesign and development of one of our core business applications. This is a great role where you can come to work each day and work without many limitations on this new project.
Why Join Us?
We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry for Test Analysts, the benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary of up to £45,000
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (plus bank holidays)
- High spec iPhone/Samsung phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
We are a fast-growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and highly trusting. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing as a UX Designer ?
- Conducting user research and testing. Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Create personas through user research and data
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
And what do I need?
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- A thorough understanding of evidence-based user cantered UX design.
- An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques & methodologies.
- Able to setup usability tests, write up results and make recommendations.
- Experience in the design for mobile devices both native apps and responsive apps.
- Proficient with mock-up and Wireframing packages such as Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Balsamiq and InVision.
- Strong front end development skills typically consisting of HTML, CSS, JS
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.
HiHi Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and HiHi Ltd will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.